I apologize for not posting more. I was unable to get connected to blogger from China! Blogger wasn't blocked; it seemed to be something with a server or other technical issue.
Anyway, I had hoped to post more when we returned home, but I have been crazy-busy with a 13-year old! I have been trying to get to many things, including the blog. So, finally, here are some pictures from China!
Just after receiving Miss Y.
After we received Miss Y, we went out for lunch. The new sisters were off to a great start together!
We visited the Forbidden City. Here the girls are taking a break.
We visited the Great Wall.
We saw the Bird's Nest and the Water Cube.
Miss M and Miss Y observing the panda enclosure at the Guangzhou Zoo. Was it HOT that day!!!!
Riding the train from Guangzhou to Hong Kong.
This is the 747 that would take us from Hong Kong to Chicago. Notice the windows!
It is time for me to go! Hope to have more posted for you soon!