I didn't expect to be conducting a science experiment this summer, at least not one like this! Last week, we were eating lunch and just happened to have apples. I cut them in half top from bottom so the seed pockets made stars. Miss M likes that. :) One of the seeds in my apple half looked kinda funny, so I picked it up to get a better look. There was a sprout in it! I thought, if God can make this seed grow INSIDE the apple, it deserves a chance to grow OUTSIDE the apple!!! So here's our apple tree, growing every day!
As you can see, it even has a leaf! WOW!
Since we found the first one, two more seeds have sprung!
The girls are very excited about watching these potential apple trees grow. Daddy, on the other hand, is quite worried about what we're going to DO with them if they do grow!
I just laugh...!!!