Adoption Awareness

Friday, August 26, 2011

GOOD NEWS FROM OUR ONCOLOGIST!

I just got a call from our oncologist!  She had great news about Gracie's type of cancer.  All the oncology specialists meet on Fridays to review cases (and Gracie was one of their cases today).  She told me that after their peer review session, she was happy to report that dogs with this type of cancer tend to do very well. 

We are still going to have a CT scan on Monday to provide a baseline for any future issues Gracie may face.  At this point, we may not need to pursue any treatments...the oncologists feel that she will most likely be just fine.  We will discuss this further after finding the results of the CT scan next week.

Right now I am overcome with joy and happiness!  I am so thankful to God for showing Gracie this mercy!  He is truly the Great Physician!  Praise God!!!

    
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Psalm 91:2